Classic Cloth Dolls

A Doll Makers Blog

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

new adventure

I have begun doing acrylic painting. I also bought myself a sketch book. It is relaxing for me. 

I rearranged a few things in my sewing room to make a paint corner. I spend most of my time in this room sewing .painting and making cloth dolls. 

The tool chest to the right has my oil paint supplies in it. 

The 3 tier cart and the shelves behind it and to the left have the acrylic supplies.

 The small wooden table is a vintage folding table.It fit perfect. I covered it with a venial backed painters cloth I cut to fit. 


The chair I bought years ago at a thrift store.I put a light above the table on a shelf and an out light behind and to my left. In this room I have a recliner. 

I sit there and do sketching in the evening. I am very much a beginner in the sketching and acrylic painting.

In the past I have oil painted the cloth dolls I make.






No comments:

Post a Comment