Classic Cloth Dolls

A Doll Makers Blog

Friday, July 1, 2016

Mia again

I really need to make this blog more active.
I am back to doll making after a long absence. I am working with a 13 year old girl on her 4H project. Fun. Using Cindi Ciampi's pattern from the soft dolls and animals magazine summer 1999. I had to make up a doll so I would know how to teach Justine.

We have 10 days and about 23 hours in this project so far. She has done really well. I have the faces partially on mine, she will do hers on Sat the 2nd. I'll share the finished pictures when she is done. judy j



4 comments:

  1. Oh judy I am so happy to see you are back making your gorgeous dolls. I like you took a break, Now am back in the ole doll saddle again.It feels good.Justine's doll above is amazing.She is doing a fantastic job.I know you must be very proud! Again Welcome back my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to Stanford Medical, It's really the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds less than we do.

    (Just so you know, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING about "how" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    CLICK on this link to reveal if this quick quiz can help you release your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete